Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using this website, you accept to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. In addition, when using this website’s particular services, you shall be liable to follow any posted guidelines or rules. These terms can be modified from time to time. Client satisfaction is one of our main concerns whether it is a dissertation, coursework or assignment writing.
- King Essay takes active steps to make sure that each customer’s Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is kept private and secure. The Company does not actively or proactively share any PII (name, phone number, email address and credit card info) with any third party. The online methods used on our website to conduct any transactions are completely reliable and secure in our system.
- While using your credit card information rest assured that your information is safe and that our company follows all the guidelines that the law demands. The Company will not be held responsible in any way, if the customer discloses their credit card information to any third party, while using it to make a transaction on the website.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the correct personal information at the time of placing an order. The personal information includes the customer’s name, email address and phone number. This information is used, according to the customer’s request, only to contact the customer. The information is completely secure in our database.
- The Company prohibits the customer to directly contact the writer. The writer requires security and privacy, just like the customer. The customer support is available on a 24/7 basis to respond to all of the customer’s inquiries, should the need arise.
- The files and information associated with a specific order are in plain view of the writing team once the order has been placed. King Essay (the Company) will not be liable if the customer willingly exposes any personal information at the time of processing the order. The company prohibits the customer to provide any personal or billing information in the form of written communication such as emails to the writer.
Procedure to Order
- The customer is responsible to provide a valid email address and contact information at the time of placing an order. This assists the company to be able to contact the customer when these is a need. The contract will be considered null and void if the customer deliberately provides incorrect or misleading information at the time of placing an order. If unauthentic information is provided from the start the customer can be penalised by not being allowed to submit a claim.
- To initiate composition on a certain task, the customer must pay all the fees and cost of the services of the Company in advance. If the customer neglects to pay the entire amount in the dedicated time, the Company will not be held responsible. The customer can also choose to make payments in the form of instalments which are determined in the Live Chat feature with the assistance of on-duty customer care representatives.
- Proper Order Specifications & Instructions: The customer is liable to provide precise, definite and detailed instructions in the allocated time. In certain cases additional information may be required because the initial instructions were not clear. In such cases, the company will not be accountable to deliver the work on the appointed deadline if the customer consumes excessive time in providing the necessary guidelines. If there is any request for revision after the customer has received the final order, the request must adhere and comply with the initial instructions and guidelines provided in the beginning.
- Relevant Sources: To satisfy the requirements of the composition, the writer can use the pertinent internet sources according to their discretion. These sources can include online published material, journal articles, books and the notes given by the customer.
- If any specific sources (for e.g. books, PDF format, lecture notes, references or details) are to be used in the composition of a certain order, the customer is under obligation to provide all the relevant material. King Essay (company) will not be liable to purchase any material which is tagged as paid on the internet to finalise the order. The Company can however choose to utilise material from its private databases in the efforts of providing excellent calibre productions.
- Deadline of 3 days or more: All the guidelines must be received within 12 hours.
- Deadline of 24 to 48 hours: All the guidelines must be received within 3 hours.
It is the customer’s duty to comply with these instructions. If the customer does not follow these instructions it will result in a breach of Company Policy and comprehensive dismissal of the right to submit a claim.
- Selecting Appropriate Academic Level: The customer is in charge of choosing the appropriate academic level at the time of placing an order. If the customer does not accurately choose the precise academic level, the Company (King Essay) will not bear the burden of this mistake. The writer is assigned according to the academic level chosen by the customer. If the customer chose the wrong academic level by mistake, it is the customer’s duty to inform the Company staff on an urgent basis.
- Matching the Request for Revision to Original Order Instructions: If the request for revision does not match the original order instructions, the Quality Assurance team has the right to cease all revisions in progress. Additional payment may be required to fulfil the new prerequisites of revision.
- The customer has the facility to receive a draft of project if the deadline is more than 72 hours.
- Termination: Any paid order(s) can be cancelled by the Company at any time upon their discretion. If there is any lack of communication or cooperation on behalf of the customer or any other discreet issues, which the Company may or may not disclose, the Company can and will cancel the paid order(s). The Company reserves the right to process the reimbursement depending upon their discretion. The Quality Assurance Department will review each case individually before making a final decision. In some cases, the refund may be delayed depending on the outcome of certain situations. In other cases, the reimbursement may be done on a priority basis.
Terms of Revision Policy
- With all of our customer’s satisfaction in mind, the Company has designed the Revision Policy. The Company (King Essay) will provide the necessary amount of revisions to ensure customer satisfaction
- The request for revision must be made in the designated time. The designated time to file for a revision is within twenty (20) days from the date of delivery of the order. For dissertation, research proposal, essay or dissertation proposal containing more than 5,000 words, the request for revision must be made within a period of 35 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- Additional requests for revision will be charged according to Company Policy, if the time to request for revision has elapsed. During the revision period if the customer is unable to achieve contentment with the work provided, they can request for a refund in coordination with our refund policy of satisfaction issues.
- For all service types except of Research & Writing, the Company provides a time period of 5 days. Count of days will be start from the date of delivery to inspect the final work and ask for any revisions.
- The Quality Assurance Department is there to assure that the correct number of revisions are provided to ensure customer satisfaction. They can also restrict and refrain the customer from taking any more revisions if they find that the revision requests:
- A change in the original order details
- Persistent abuse of the revision facility
- Taking undue advantage of the revision facility to deploy unnecessary modifications not mentioned in the original order details
- If the request for revision contradicts with the original order details the Quality Assurance Department can deny the request for revision. Only requests for revision which comply with the original order details will be entertained.
- The Company can at any time comprehensively deny requests for revision on a given order. The customer may be provided with a reimbursement depending on the Company’s discretion.
We strive to deliver on the goal of being the number one partner of choice for students, teachers and professionals. To ensure the satisfaction of each and every individual associated with King Essay, the following guarantees are included in our policy as a standard:
- The Company will provide the numerous revisions in coordination with our revision policy, to ensure customer satisfaction. The Company will not be held responsible if the associated deadline to submit the order has elapsed due to the time taken to administer the revisions.
- A request for a refund must be filed within 10 days, from the date of the associated deadline. This clause applies to all reimbursement requests including failure in the exam or not achieving the required grades. Our Quality Assurance Department will comprehensively investigate your case depending on the outcome provided by your institute and their expert opinion. If you fail to cooperate and not provide them with the required corroboration, the case will remain unresolved. In a different scenario, if a period of 10 days has already passed and now you are filing a claim. The claim will automatically be denied.
- If the customer discovers that the final document contains excessive plagiarism, a claim should be filed within ten days of the final deadline. The Quality Assurance Department will investigate the matter and decide the refund percentage according to their investigation. Once the ten day period has passed, the Company will not be responsible for any damages incurred.
- Once the final investigation is complete by the QA Team and they determine that you are entitled to a refund of more than 70%. The Company issues a maximum refund of 70%.
- King Essay has a standard policy which applies after placing an order. In cases other than those of plagiarism and failure, if services have been delivered successfully in the first attempt, the Company will not be able to issue any refund. In the cases of plagiarism and failure, the policies pertaining to both these consequences will apply accordingly.
- The Customer can request for a revision, according to our revision policy, if they find any associated issues with the work. The Company is liable to provide the numerous revisions, according to our revision policy, to ensure customer satisfaction. After executing the numerous revisions if the customer is still not satisfied and claims for a refund, the refund will be comprehensively denied. The company cannot issue a refund after the service and numerous revision services have already been fulfilled. Company considers this as misuse of revision facility and satisfaction guarantee. On some solid grounds of proofs, refund can be issued after Quality Assurance department’s confirmation.
- Once 15 days have passed from the date of delivery of the order, no claim can be filed for refund. The company will not be held responsible for any reimbursement case after a period of 15 days from the original date of delivery.
Quality Standard Policy
- It is the Company’s endeavour to provide and deliver only the best quality of work to each and every customer, so that they do not fail in any exam. King Essay, however, does not guarantee that the student will achieve a certain academic grade or will somehow get the best grade in class.
- The Company is devoted to provide work with 100% excellence and merit. All the policies are designed with this key objective in mind.
- The Company is committed to providing 100% plagiarism free work.
- The Company is committed to deliver work punctually to meet the associated deadlines. If the deadline needs to be postponed for any reason, the customer support staff will contact the customer for approval and inform them of the reason.
- If in any case the above quality standards are not met, the terms mentioned in the “Satisfaction Guarantee” will apply.
Claimable Reimbursement or Refund
- Any materials provided by the students for proofreading or formatting will NOT be checked or scanned for plagiarism with the use of our software. King Essay does not guarantee that the final work will be free plagiarism. In this case, the Company is NOT under obligation to process a refund or reimbursement of any type.
- The customer will receive a 100% refund, if the Company fails to administer the order on time.
- The customer needs to request for a refund via a written email to the assigned support member. The support agent will then forward it to the refund department.
- If more time is required to complete the order, the customer will be notified by the Company. The Company will consult the customer for the extension of the deadline. Once approved the customer cannot ask for a refund after receiving their work on the new deadline.
- A 100% refund will be applicable if a credit card is charged twice for the same order.
- Customers are advised to read the “Satisfaction Guarantee” section before making a claim in the cases of failure to achieve good grades, plagiarism or unsatisfactory work.
- It is the customer’s duty to reply to the refund department within 72 hours of receiving the email. The customer’s reply should provide a substantial reason for their perspective. If the customer does not respond to the email from the refund department within 72 hours, the case will be finished. If more than 10 days have passed from the date of receiving the email from the refund department and there is no reply from the customer, the case will be permanently closed. The customer will not get a refund in such cases.
- The customer must provide sound reasoning evidence to pursue a refund. The Quality Assurance Department will investigate the customer’s concerns accordingly to resolve the issue. If the customer’s concerns are valid the refund will be issued according to the final decision by our team. The QA Department can also comprehensively deny the request for refund if they find that the customer’s claim is not valid according to Company Policy. On the conclusion of the investigation, the customer may be entitled to a refund of a certain percentage of the total amount to be decided by the QA Department. If the customer fails to cooperate with the Quality Assurance Department and provide them the required proofs and evidences, the Company (King Essay) can comprehensively revoke the refund request.
- If a certain case has been approved for a refund, all the discounts provided initially at the time of placing the order will be deducted from the refund percentage. Suppose a customer gets a 15% discount at the time of placing an order, their case is later on approved for a refund, the 15% discount amount will be deducted from the refund percentage and the remaining amount will be reimbursed as a refund.
- To request for a refund the order must be completely paid. Partially paid orders cannot request for a refund.
- Once the refund has been issued the customer cannot claim to receive any document associated with their order. The Company has complete right to publish, distribute or sell it as they deem necessary to any third party. The customer will no longer be the authorised person to contact regarding that work which the customer has received a refund for and was initially provided to the customer.
- If the client wants to cancel a certain order, they must inform team of King Essay as soon as possible. For example, if a customer has a deadline of 10 days they must decide within the first 24 hours. This way the turnaround time to decide for cancellation turns out to be about 10% of the time of the original date of delivery.
- The standard cancellation fees is 25%. Once a period of 10% of the time to the original delivery date has passed (7.1), now 50% will be refunded to the customer. If more than 40% of the time to the original date of delivery has passed, the order can no longer be cancelled.
Disclaimer of Breach
- The customer must comprehensively agree to all the terms and conditions mentioned in this agreement. This contract must be accepted as a whole. No parts of it can be modified, omitted or ignored. Any of these actions will result in a direct violation of this contract.
- If the customer violates any of the terms and conditions mentioned in this agreement, King Essay (the Company) has the right to dismiss the customer.
- The proper verification and standard operating procedures must be followed according to Company Policy in association with the Quality Assurance Department to make any claims or to process any refund.
- The Company has the complete authority to remove, revise, reform or reorganise any policy with or without prior notice. According to these Terms & Conditions the customer has agreed to be bound by this agreement. It is the customer’s duty to keep themselves updated with the Company Policy by periodically checking the Company website.
This agreement consists of all the policies and procedures which must be observed by the customer. The Company ensures the customer that all the personally identifiable information and the information related to their order will all be kept completely confidential. These Terms and Conditions are presented to the customer to assist the Company to provide quality services to the customer.