King Essay has designed few terms of its services. For an idea of our policies concerning to refund issues, you can view this page.
Situations When Refund Can Be Asked
- A student can claim for a reimbursement if they failed the assignment.
- A student can claim for a refund if they do not achieve the required grades.
- The money-back policy is applicable in the case of plagiarism. But plagiarism detection will not be applicable in proof-reading, editing or formatting services for any dissertation write-up.
Process of Claiming Reimbursement
- A request reimbursement must be filed within 10 days. 10 days from the date of the deadline of the essay indicated at the time of order registration.
- A request for a money-back must be made in writing. Claimer must need to contact his/her designated support staff agent through email. Afterwards, someone from refund department will takeover this case.
- In case of charging of credit card more than one time, you will receive a full refund.
- The customer will receive a full reimbursement if the company fails to deliver the coursework on the associated deadline.
- The Quality Assurance Department will comprehensively investigate each refund case. The QA Department will decide based on the comments given by the student’s institute & the student’s supervisor.
- We prefer every student to have a go through for “Satisfaction Guarantee” portion. You will find this section over our Terms and Conditions page. This should be done before claiming. Regardless for what you are claiming i.e. failure in attaining satisfactorily marks, unsatisfactory homework or plagiarised content.
- To file a money-back appeal, the dissertation proposal must be fully paid. In other words, we cannot entertain the reimbursement request for incomplete paid orders.
In the event of a dispute, company will take into consideration all the documents, communication and correspondence related to the issue. The above policies are related specifically to refunds. The Company will decide bearing in mind the policies in the Terms and Conditions.